The 4thAnnual Texas Auto Body Trade Show and Education Days is getting ready with a BIG Texas Welcome for vendors and attendees.
This event is at the historic Will Rogers Memorial Center in Fort Worth, Texas Sept. 14-17. This year the show will continue through Sunday morning, with a continental breakfast in the Trade Show and education classes, finishing at noon.
Texas is bringing new and exciting venues and demonstrations for attendees. The education segment is jam packed with relevant and critically important industry information. Top industry equipment, technology and educators are coming to Texas!
Some Show Highlights :
- Sign up for the General Motors Repair Network at the Mitchell Booth
- Meet Todd Tracy again! See the crash test cars on the show room floor and be part of new NEWS from Tracy.
- Live Re-Calibration Demonstrations on the show room floor
- 3M brings its DEMO Truck — 53’of inter-active hands-on body shop training
- Gasoline Alley — Highlights OEs on the show room floor
- OE Panel Discussion — Certifications, Repairer Recommended Procedures – and more
- Saturday Classic Car Show
Want an additional $250,000 in annual gross profit?
What shop doesn’t? You can earn that in your existing space. Download the free PDF whitepaper to discover how.
For full education series please click here.
The event kicks off Thursday with an Association Leaders meeting in the afternoon. This meeting brings all regions of Texas and other regional principals together. A Leadership reception will follow this meeting. Every morning starts with a continental breakfast and coffee in the Trade Show. A full slate of education and trade show activity fills the next two and a half days. Sunday morning starts with an early morning Collision Industry Church Service.
Technician attendance is free. A full ticket for the Texas Auto Body Trade Show is $100.
Sign up today www.abat.us
The historic Will Rogers Memorial Center is a perfect place for the 2018 Texas Auto Body Trade Show. Will Rogers’ message speaks to us:“Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.”
For more information, please go to www.abat.us or call Janet Chaney 480-720-2565.