Yokohama has added five new original equipment tire fitments to its assembly line array of factory applications: The Mazda MX-5 and Mazda 3, Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG, Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart and Nissan 370Z.
“We’re extremely proud to partner with these world-class automakers on their exciting 2009 models,” says Jeremy Kahrs, the company’s manager of OE sales. “Yokohama has forged a strong relationship with OEMs over the years thanks to an ongoing collaboration between our engineering staff and their development teams. We’re pleased with the results as they have continued to choose our tires for their new vehicles.”
The details of the 2009 fitments are:
- Mazda 3: AVID S34D in tire size P205/50R17 88V.
- Mazda MX-5: ADVAN A11A, size 205/50R16 87V.
- Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG: ADVAN Sport, size 295/40ZR20 106Y.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: ADVAN A10A, size 215/45R18 89W.
- Nissan 370Z: ADVAN Sport, size 225/50R18 95W (front), 245/45R18 96W (rear).
For more information, visit www.yokohamatire.com.