Texas-based TIREMAX Corp. is now selling franchises to Lone Star State entrepreneurs.
Known for installing name-brand tires in a half-hour or less, it provides impeccably clean, well-merchandised showrooms and offers customers the red carpet treatment, according to President Christopher T. Wilkerson.
“We look forward to working with our franchisees and helping set industry standards for high quality tire care, innovation and first-class operations,” Wilkerson says.
He goes on to explain that as part of the Christian-based company’s mission to sell integrity, not just tires, the stores are designed to rival most upscale restaurants in cleanliness, comfort and exceptional service. A Closed-on-Sunday policy allows employees “a day to attend the church of their choice and for family, fellowship and friends.”
The chain’s retail strategy revolves around creating an impressive customer experience by satisfying a tire buyer’s five greatest tire purchase concerns: Safety, speed, choice, value and expertise.
Wilkerson says TIREMAX has a strong track record in building and operating successful retail tire stores throughout Texas. A typical initial investment for a franchise is about $121,700. Each franchise will be locally owned and operated.
“We are looking for serious entrepreneurs who have high personal standards of excellence and the capital to invest in a franchise backed by a proven business model,” says Wilkerson
“The popularity to coax more miles out of existing vehicles instead of buying a new car has put retail tire stores on track to be a huge opportunity in this $30 billion industry,” he observes.
“We’ve spent the past 10 years developing systems for the best customer service in the tire industry. We also spend a lot of time educating our employees,” Wilkerson says. “We are passionate about having every customer leave our store and say, ‘Wow, that was great.’ You don’t hear that often when purchasing tires. And I have to say we exceed our customer expectations.”
Stated attributes include:
• Powerful value. Every franchisee benefits from competitively priced tires through volume pricing, which then can be passed onto customers.
• Good neighbor. As part of the franchise experience, every customer is offered free tire balance, free tire repair and free tire inspection.
• Customer service. Everything has been designed to communicate “wow” to customers, and that starts with customer service from the start.
• Impressive exterior. The distinctive look will visually set the site apart from other tire dealers.
• Stunning showroom. State-of-the-art facilities offer cappuccino and plasma TV while supporting pride of ownership.
• Exceptional staff. From the start, the company believes in rigorous selection standards along with providing marketing expertise and consumer understanding.
“We are passionate about the TIREMAX brand and what it has to offer,” Wilkerson says.