In this latest Remarkable Results podcast with Carm Capriotto, he speaks with industry representatives about listening, resilience, becoming a CEO, perseverance, staff investment, delegation, expectations and training.
|Want more ? Enjoy a free subscription to Motor Age magazine to get the latest news in service repair. Click here to start you subscription today.|
My guests each chose their topic and were given five minutes to present a succinct narrative for you.
Here is who weighed in:
- Vic Tarasik, Major Accounts Director with RLO Training;
- Maryann Croce of Croce Transmissions in Norwalk, CT and smallbizvantage.com;
- Bob Greenwood, AMAM, President and CEO of Automotive Aftermarket E-Learning Center;
- Greg Buckley, CEO of Buckley's Personalized Auto Care in Wilmington, DE;
- Shari Pheasant and her husband Jeff, owners of A Master Mechanic; she is also known as the Queen of Horsepower;
- Chris Cloutier, co-owner of Golden Rule Auto Care and CEO of AutoText ME;
- Brian Walker, founder and CEO of 5 Stones Media, a marketing agency and former shop owner;
- Bill Hill, owner of Might Auto Pro in Medina, Ohio; and
- Brett Bohlmann of HWY 7 Service Center in Newel, IA
Listen to the podcast here.
With over 400 collective episodes between Remarkable Results Radio, the Town Hall Academy and the new show ‘For The Record’ you have the power of the spoken word in these long-form audio interviews. They are the perfect learning tool for the aftermarket forever student.
Carm Capriotto hosts the industries premiere podcast content library where service professionals, technicians, business coaches, educators, and industry executives among others bring raw, unfiltered, honest, and sincere stories that shaped their success. The podcasts also bring you insights, trends, best practices and stories of personal achievements.
Listen on your favorite podcast listening app or on https://remarkableresults.biz/episodes. These are “Conversations Worth Hearing!”