Mitchell 1 announces it has made several important enhancements in the latest release of its ProDemand® repair, diagnostic and maintenance information program as a direct response to customer feedback. The implemented changes include an expanded Quick Links menu and improved printing capabilities.
“We value the feedback we receive from customers and use that information to continuously improve ProDemand,” said Gary Hixson, market manager for ProDemand, Mitchell 1. “Every single enhancement in the latest release is a direct response to suggestions from our customers on how to improve the product with the features they need the most, to work more efficiently.”
The Quick Links menu contains links to the most commonly looked up information in the product. With the latest release, the content of Quick Links has been expanded to offer direct access to:
- Common Specifications and Procedures
- DTC Index
- Electrical Component Locations
- Fluid Capacities
- Technical Bulletins
- Tire Fitment
- Wiring Diagrams
The ProDemand printing updates include:
- Wiring Diagrams – Users can now print to show highlighted and hidden wires. Diagrams may also be printed at the zoom level so that the printed sheet reflects the configuration of the diagram that is seen on the screen.
- Line Drawn Diagrams – When a diagram is opened within the procedures of ProDemand, the diagram will now open full size without the need to zoom in.
- Maintenance Checklist Printing – In the Maintenance module, the checklist printout will include the selected mileage services instead of asking users to enter an odometer reading.
In addition, the category titles in the Components and Vehicle Reference modules have been updated so that when users navigate to these modules, they will see that the category titles now match industry standards. Additional details about the latest release may be found in the ProDemand Shop Connection blog.
Subscribe to Motor Age and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free. Click here