ZF Aftermarket adds to their webinar series with the addition of the Spanish webinar series. The first webinar will cover common manual clutch issues.
The webinar series is for professionals and technicians in the automotive aftermarket. The free series includes diagnosis tips to common problems encountered daily in the field and recommended solutions.
The current dates for the webinar series are as follows:
• June14th: Common Manual Transmission Problems that Impact Clutch Systems
• July 12th: ZF 6HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics, Part 1
• August 9th: ZF 6HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics, Part 2
• September 13th: Introduction to the Mechatronic
• October 11th: ZF 8HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics
Hosting the webinars is ZF Aftermarket Technical Trainer, Francisco Moreno. Moreno has worked for ZF for the past eleven years on the remanufacturing production lines for both passenger car and commercial vehicle. In his current role as Production Supervisor, Moreno brings his on-hands knowledge to the field for training.
Search Autoparts is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.