To meet the needs of trade professionals working in highly-regulated environments who must quickly and safely clean and degrease their work sites, tools, equipment and machinery, WD-40 Company is adding non-aerosol Industrial-Strength Cleaner & Degreaser products to its WD-40® Specialist® line.
WD-40 Specialist Industrial-Strength Cleaner & Degreaser is low-odor and cleans so well that it outperforms other leading brand degreasers*. The water-based formula is safe to use on multiple surfaces, including sensitive metals like copper, aluminum and chrome. Containing unique bio-solvent technology, the biodegradable, non-aerosol spray is also U.S. EPA Safer Choice Certified, which means it is safer for workers and the environment.
“Automotive, construction, and maintenance, repair and operations professionals want a degreaser that can effectively and safely help them get their jobs done,” said Tim Lesmeister, vice president of marketing at WD-40 Company. “The WD-40 Specialist Industrial-Strength Cleaner & Degreaser products can be used in any work environment, and on any greasy job.”
WD-40 Specialist Industrial-Strength Cleaner & Degreaser comes in a variety of sizes with custom packaging designed to make work faster and easier. The formats include:
- 24-ounce Refillable Trigger – The easy, refillable port is convenient for heavy users.
- 32-ounce Non-Refillable Trigger – The larger bottle features a durable, shatter-resistant trigger. It’s perfect for job sites where maintaining product accuracy in the bottle is important or regulated.
- Gallon Container – With a wide comfort-grip handle, it tackles larger jobs and can be used to easily refill the 24-ounce Refillable Trigger.
- Five-Gallon Container with Spigot – Its easy-pour spigot and easy-stack canister design is ideal for cleaning floors and other large areas.
- 55-Gallon Drum – The lighter-weight, yet durable plastic drum is made for commercial facilities.
Other WD-40 Specialist degreaser products currently on the market include the aerosol Industrial-Strength Degreaser, the only degreaser with a permanently-attached Smart Straw that Sprays2Ways®, and aerosol Machine & Engine Degreaser formulated with deep, penetrating foam action for degreasing engines, equipment and larger machines.
WD-40 Specialist non-aerosol Industrial-Strength Cleaner & Degreaser is available now at Lowe’s, Walmart, Grainger and Fastenal. To learn more, visit WD40Specialist.com/products.
*Based on independent lab cleaning test scores.
About WD-40 Company
WD-40 Company is a global marketing organization dedicated to creating positive lasting memories by developing and selling products that solve problems in workshops, factories and homes around the world. The Company markets its multi-purpose maintenance products and its homecare and cleaning products under the following well-known brands: WD-40®, 3-IN-ONE®, GT85®, X-14®, 2000 Flushes®, Carpet Fresh®, no vac®, Spot Shot®, 1001®, Lava® and Solvol®.
Headquartered in San Diego, WD-40 Company recorded net sales of $380.7 million in fiscal year 2016 and its products are currently available in more than 176 countries and territories worldwide. WD-40 Company is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select market under the ticker symbol “WDFC.” For additional information about WD-40 Company please visit WD40Company.com.