The 73" Snap-on® KCP1423 15-Drawer Double Bank Classic Series Roll Cab with PowerDrawer™ and SpeeDrawer offers technicians added height and 50 percent more storage for use in all types of repair and maintenance settings, especially compact workplaces where floor space is limited.
This taller roll cab features:
- SpeeDrawer specially designed for organizing loose fasteners, parts and tools
- PowerDrawer™ that makes it possible to charge power tools and handheld devices with five outlets and two USB ports
- Drawer with a 12" Power Tool Rack designed to hold cordless and pneumatic tools
- Three spacious, extra-wide top drawers for easier access to the most often used tools
- Heavy-duty drawer slides, each capable of holding up to 227 lb
"My customers love that they get the SpeeDrawer, PowerDrawer and power tool organizer drawer all in one roll cab. The height of the roll cab is a huge factor for customers, and many of them want to purchase the work center as well because the extra height makes it really easy to see inside the work center," said a Snap-on Franchisee from Camdenton, Missouri.
The welded, reinforced corners maintain the cabinet's tough structure, while vibration-absorbing casters provide tools and equipment a smooth, stable work and storage environment. This roll cab is available in 11 color packages including black trim, titanium Snap-on® logo and more.
Find out more about this new tool storage unit, as well as other tools and products, by contacting your Snap-on franchisee or other representative, visiting www.snapon.com or calling toll-free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).