Professional technicians can now order a special limited edition SOLUS Ultra® scan tool in either extreme green (EESC318PJJ) or electric orange (EESC318PJK), while supplies last. Designed for fast operation, simple connection and complete scanning abilities, SOLUS Ultra is a full-function, OEM-specific scan tool that helps technicians quickly identify the problem and get to the repair.
“Our limited edition SOLUS Ultra in extreme green and electric orange offers a unique opportunity for technicians to match their scan tool to their personality,” said Mark Schaefer, director of marketing, Snap-on Diagnostics. “These extreme colors are only available for a short time, so get one before they’re gone.”
Features of SOLUS Ultra include:
- One simple keyless connector for all OBD-II applications
- OEM-specific deep coverage for over 40 makes (Euro optional)
- Exclusive Fast-Track® Troubleshooter tips and timesavers
- Unique cause and effect diagnostics that displays functional tests side-by-side with live data
- Steady-charge battery technology that charges directly from the vehicle
- Big best-in-class seven inch color touchscreen for detailed results
- Never wait to boot up – powers up in only 10 seconds
- Coverage for dozens of systems, including new technology such as TPMS, steering sensor, hybrid power and body controls
SOLUS Ultra uses icon-based navigation and has an embedded operating system dedicated to diagnostic functions for speed and reliability. It offers enhanced scanner coverage for 1980-newer domestic and Asian vehicles, with European vehicle coverage optional. Capabilities include codes, live data (PIDS), functional tests, relearns and adaptations.
Subscribe to Motor Age and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free. Click here