Pure Energy turbochargers are here, and you can see the top features in this new all-access video.
The short, fast-paced video highlights the top features the direct-fit, OE replacement turbochargers provide technicians.
What’s more, you already know you can trust the Pure Energy turbos because they are a Motorcar Parts of America (MPA) brand. These turbos meet or exceed OEM specs, and come with everything technicians need to get the job done right the first time.
Make the repairs knowing you have the support of Motorcar Parts of America free tech support hotline. Staffed by ASE certified Master Technicians, the hotline gives you access to extensive vehicle-specific repair data that helps you with your Pure Energy turbos.
Need more background on the turbos? Five features set them apart and help shops best serve customers.
- For the 2007-2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Diesel, at the factory the company pre-program the wastegate actuator to communicate with the ECM, eliminating the need to go to the dealer and have it “flashed”
- Electronic and pneumatic testing and calibration of wastegate actuator function for proper pressure relief and boost functions
- Dual plane balanced turbine shaft and compressor wheel to eliminate high speed vibrations, harmonics and premature bearing failure
- Pressurized testing for oil flow and leakage
- Ford 6.0L includes the OEM servo valve, when others don’t.
Check out the free video to learn more about Pure Energy turbochargers from Motorcar Parts of America.