Omnicraft™ is adding spark plugs and Tire Pressure Monitor System sensors to its growing lineup of parts. Now owners of non-Ford vehicles will have access to quality spark plugs and TPMS sensors at a competitive price, backed by Ford. The new lines are now available to dealerships and Ford Authorized Distributors.
Omnicraft Spark Plugs
Omnicraft provides a significant business benefit for Ford and Lincoln dealerships as well as Quick Lane operations, and these businesses will appreciate these new parts. “The new Omnicraft spark plugs will significantly broaden vehicle coverage,” said Robert Boss, Ford North America Maintenance Manager. “In fact, Omnicraft and Motorcraft spark plugs combined provide 71 percent vehicle coverage.”
Why Omnicraft Spark Plugs?
- Omnicraft iridium plugs help provide top efficiency and a long service life
- Application-specific designs
- Iridium-enhanced 0.6 fine-wire design for optimal durability and performance
- Patented, platinum side-wire technology for maximum efficiency in most ignitions
- V-trimmed ground electrode for enhanced ignitability
- Heat Range determined by Industry Standard (SAE-J549) test specification
- Multi-rib insulator helps protect against misfire
- Internal resistor minimizes electrical interference
- Copper core improves resistance to fouling with increased rate of tip heat induction
- Nickel-plated shell for corrosion resistance
- Covered by a two-year unlimited-mileage warranty*
Omnicraft TPMS Sensor
“The introduction of new TPMS sensors means Omnicraft will offer very wide coverage,” said Ford North America Electrical Manager Paul Brearey. “EZ-Sensor’s programmable feature allows a single sensor to cover any application and provide coverage for up to 98 percent of vehicles on the road, with ongoing releases to continue to improve coverage.”
Why Omnicraft TPMS Sensors?
- Combines 314.9, 315, and 433 MHz applications into one sensor
- Delivered “blank” – programmable using any of the major TPMS programming devices
- Replicates original equipment functionality including auto-locate features
- Quick and simple to program using a large range of programming tools
- Easy-to-install rubber snap-in stem
- Supports new and planned OE system technologies
- Helps to reduce cost and repair time when servicing TPMS-equipped vehicles
- Compliant with Federal TREAD Act
- Covered by a limited lifetime unlimited-mileage warranty*
The Omnicraft Advantage:
- Competitively priced
- Available for most non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles
- Offer industry-comparable warranty*
- Convenient one-stop availability from Ford
- Tested to provide performance and long-life reliability
- Approved and backed by Ford engineering
The list of available parts from Omnicraft will eventually grow to 8,000 for even more customer convenience.
*See seller for limited warranty details. Original purchaser receipt required. Excludes towing. Parts included. Labor limited to two years.
Omnicraft™ is a trademark of Ford Motor Company.