With its latest product introduction, Omnicraft™ is offering additional coverage for many popular vehicle lines. Omnicraft coated brake rotors and drums are now available with 136 additional part numbers, which will complement the first 235 part numbers that were launched in 2017.
“Omnicraft prides itself on offering a wide range of applications,” said Drew Laird, Ford North American Brake Product Manager. “With this introduction, we now provide coverage for many popular vehicle lines, including late-model Chevrolet Silverado, Toyota Camry, Hyundai Santa Fe and Nissan NV200.”
Omnicraft Rotor and Drum Features:
- GG15HC formulated high-carbon casting* for:
- Enhanced heat dissipation and extended brake life
- High resistance to thermal cracking and fade
- Low noise propensity and resistance to brake judder
Rotor coating for:
- Corrosion prevention and increased rust resistance
- Clean appearance for open wheels
The Omnicraft Advantage:
- Available for non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles
- Precision-manufactured components for a long life
- Approved and backed by Ford Motor Company
- Backed by two-year (brake drums) and three-year (brake rotors) limited warranty with unlimited mileage, labor included and no commercial exceptions**
*Hub rotors made from industry-standard G3000 cast iron.
**Limited labor costs. See seller for limited warranty details. Defect only. Original purchaser receipt required. Excludes towing. Parts included. Labor limited to two years.
Omnicraft™ is a trademark of Ford Motor Company.