Motorcraft is broadening its newest line of hub and bearing assemblies with price-competitive applications for more than 41 additional late-life-cycle vehicles. Newly released hubs target high mileage older model cars, crossovers, SUVs and trucks.
“Our focus on Motorcraft offering additional late-life-cycle parts at a more competitive price has brought us to this point,” said Drew Laird, manager, Ford North America Brake Products. “We have more than doubled the offering for this line of hubs – bringing coverage for more late-model vehicles.”
Hubs in this new line feature an N-prefix (NHUB) to ease identification. The second wave of hubs is available now, following an initial offering that launched in February. For a complete list of new applications, click here.
Ford Motor Company recommended hubs provide a quality part with the right fit, and help to ensure the repair is done right the first time. Additionally, Motorcraft hubs are covered by the two-year Service Parts Warranty (SPW), which offers unlimited mileage coverage for Ford and Motorcraft parts, including labor* and no commercial exceptions.
Why Motorcraft Hubs?
- Over 90 percent coverage for Ford and Lincoln
- Ready to install right out of the box
- Lubed and sealed bearing assemblies help protect from water, mud, slush and silt
- Inner and outer raceways designed to help for long service life
- Sensor ring and sensor wires included to provide accurate ABS controller signals
- Micro-ground hub-to-rotor surface minimizes lateral runout and pedal vibration
- ABS components and bearing preload 100 percent tested
The Motorcraft Advantage:
- Expanded coverage for Car, Crossover, SUV and Truck lines, especially for high-mileage, late-life-cycle vehicles
- Competitively priced to address needs of various customers’ vehicles and budgets
- Recommended by Ford Motor Company
For more information on Motorcraft hub and bearing assemblies, go to http://www.fordparts.com/motorcrafthubs.aspx.