DEARBORN, Mich. – Winter is here, but it is never too late to prepare. Motorcraft is launching new winter wiper blades that will help provide excellent visibility under extreme weather conditions, including snow pack, according to the company. With 11 new part numbers, these wiper blades will cover over 94 percent of vehicles on the road.
“Customers expect quality parts at the right price for Ford and Lincoln vehicles,” said John Hanighen, Ford Global Aftermarket Business Director. “These new Motorcraft winter wiper blades are tested and approved for an expansive number of vehicles in even the harshest weather conditions. Ford is dedicated to offering the right part at the right price, and backing those parts with a 6-month limited warranty including labor.”
New Motorcraft winter wiper blades are now available to order. Hanighen says the new blades are competitively priced and offer excellent performance under most operating conditions. The new winter wiper blades feature:
- Symmetric base connector and spoiler design, eliminating the need to reverse adapters on opposed wiper systems
- Engineering that helps protect against ice scraper damage while still maintaining flexibility
- Exclusive rubber compound formulated for consistent streak-free wiping
- Tall squeegee blade design that is optimized to help with extreme winter weather, including snow pack
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel-reinforced endcaps that help resist impact and slam-down failures
- Low-profile connecting system that provides quick and easy wiper replacement
- Precision manufactured to exacting tolerances and strict quality-control standards
- Engineered with high-quality materials for optimum performance
Hanighan adds that all parts are backed by Ford Motor Company with a 6-month limited warranty with unlimited mileage, labor included* and no commercial exceptions.
*Limited labor costs. See seller for limited-warranty details. Motorcraft® is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.
Motorcraft (www.motorcraft.com) offers a complete line of replacement parts that are recommended by Ford Motor Company. From routine maintenance to underhood repairs, Motorcraft parts offer value with high quality and the right fit at competitive prices. Motorcraft parts are available nationwide at Ford and Lincoln Dealers, independent distributors and automotive parts retailers and are backed by the Service Parts Limited Warranty of Ford Motor Company.
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (www.corporate.ford.com) is a global company based in Dearborn, Michigan. The company designs, manufactures, markets and services a full line of Ford cars, trucks, SUVs, electrified vehicles and Lincoln luxury vehicles, provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company and is pursuing leadership positions in electrification, autonomous vehicles and mobility solutions. Ford employs approximately 202,000 people worldwide.