In a continuous effort to streamline inventory and to drive competitive pricing, Motorcraft second quarter 2017 actions include two new products to meet consumer and dealer/distributor needs.
The latest product actions include:
- Consolidated lineup of 103 new part numbers to provide greater coverage for late-model vehicles with less inventory
- Comprised of 100% new components
- No core charges
- Validation testing includes: endurance, humidity, power thermal cycling, vibration, salt spray and thermal shock
6.7L Remanufactured Diesel Turbochargers
- New offering from the Motorcraft brand
- Introducing two new part numbers for Ford 6.7L diesel engines
- Competitively priced
- Demanding balancing specifications yield lower noise, vibration and harshness rating
In addition to these exciting product actions, Motorcraft is pleased to announce lowered pricing on accumulators and A/C compressors, covering 28 OE replacement part numbers to be more competitive.
Motorcraft product actions will continue throughout this year and beyond, offering competitive prices and inventory changes to benefit dealers/distributors, shops and consumers. All parts come with Motorcraft’s two-year/unlimited mileage warranty.*
*Limited labor costs. See seller for a copy of the limited warranty.