The Auto Care Association’s Manufacturers’ Reps Council is offering a one-hour teleforum on Feb. 15 at 1 p.m. EDT discussing top business challenges of 2019 with top industry leaders.
With the U.S. auto care industry’s current growth and projected value to reach $433 billion by 2021, there are a host of considerations for aftermarket professionals to continue this growth. This teleforum will share several key takeaways on the climate of the 2019 business climate in the auto care industry, the impact of tariffs, OEM threats, consolidation in the traditional WD marketplace, and more. It's easy to tune in – all you need is a phone to listen from anywhere!
The teleforum, “Top Business Challenges of 2019 – Industry Experts Share Their Insights” will cover a variety of topics, including:
- 2019 business climate in the auto care industry;
- Impact of tariffs;
- OEM Threats – data, OE dealer pushes for traditional service and parts business;
- Consolidation in the Traditional WD marketplace;
- And more…
The discussion will be moderated by Managing Partner of Schwartz Advisors, Curtis Draper.
The industry leaders joining us for this teleforum will include:
- John Washbish, CEO, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
- Merle Bever, Vice President of Purchasing, Factory Motor Parts
Space is limited. Register today!