Federal-Mogul has expanded its lines of Wagner ThermoQuiet® CeramicNXT and ThermoQuiet semi-metallic brake pads to include coverage of 20 additional late-model foreign nameplate and domestic applications.
Like this article? Sign up for our enews blasts here.
The company’s industry-leading coverage helps automotive parts distributors and service providers increase their share of the brake repair category.
“Our expansion of the ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT and semi-metallic product lines enables service providers to offer the industry’s latest technologies for more applications, resulting in superior brake performance and stronger customer satisfaction and loyalty,” said Walt Keating, product manager, North American friction, Federal-Mogul.
The following new Wagner ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT pad sets are now available through leading automotive parts providers:
• QC872 — Mercedes-Benz C230 (2002-2005); C240 (2002-2005); C280 (2006-2007); C320 (2001-2005); C350 (2006-2007); CLK320 (2003-2005); CLK350 (2006-2009); SLK280 (2006-2008); SLK300 (2009-2010) – front
• QC1004 — Saab 9-2X (2005-2006); Subaru Forester (2004-2008); Subaru Impreza (2004-2007) – rear
• QC1510 — Infiniti QX56 (2011) – rear
Federal-Mogul also has introduced the following new Wagner ThermoQuiet semi-metallic pad sets:
• MX1058C — Dodge Challenger (2012) – front
• MX1271 — Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG (2007-2010) and R63 AMG (2007) – front
• MX1429 — BMW X5 (2010) – front
• MX1504 — BMW 528i (2011) – front
• MX1505 — BMW 535i (2011) – front
• MX1561 — BMW X3 (2011-2010) – front
Wagner ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT brake pads feature highly advanced, proprietary ceramic formulations. These formulations include Federal-Mogul’s exclusive Dynamic Noise Absorption™ technology – integrated into the pad to target and absorb vibration at the point of contact for quieter braking – and thermal-sensitive properties that adapt to the wide range of temperatures encountered during everyday driving conditions to help ensure superior stopping performance.
ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT and ThermoQuiet semi-metallic brake pads utilize Federal-Mogul’s award-winning Integrally Molded Insulator one-piece brake pad design and Laser-Shaped Friction™ technology.
For additional information regarding Wagner ThermoQuiet brake pads, please contact your Wagner Brake supplier or visit www.TQBrakePads.com. To identify the right Wagner product for any application, log on to Federal-Mogul’s convenient www.Fme-Cat.com electronic catalog.
Have articles like this sent to you weekly by signing up for our enews blasts here.