The Car Care Council Women’s Board has announced the new members of the Education and Development, Marketing and Recruitment and Member Development committees. The new committee members will serve a two-year term.
The Education and Development Committee, led by Vonda Lee, Beck/Arnley Worldparts Inc, supports the development of women coming into the auto care industry, through scholarships and education and career support. The new committee members are:
- Nicole Brennan, CRC Industries, Inc.
- Luanne Brown, eTool Developers
- Ruth Ehlinger, AAA
- Andrea Schultz, The Timken Company
- Tina Smith, NGK Spark Plugs
- Danielle Sonnefeld, N.A. Williams
- Judy Walter, Zimmerman’s Automotive Service.
The Marketing and Recruitment Committee, led by Tina Choinacky, N.A. Williams, is in charge of marketing, fundraising initiatives and recruiting new associates. The new committee members are:
- Jaelyn Carrillo, American Covers, Inc.,
- Jodi Kramer, United Marketing
- Paula Lombard, WEXCO Industries
- Marion Posen, MACS
- Sarah Shelstrom, Integrated Supply Network, Inc.
- Jessica Toliuszis, N.A. William
- Jill Trotta, RepairPal
The Member Development Committee, led by Tammy Chaffee, Armored Auto Group, encourages leadership in women in the auto care industry through mentoring, membership retention and recognition. The new committee members are:
- Nancy Anderson, Robert Bosch
- Sophia Coll, Universal Air Conditioner
- Stephany Goodnight, AutoZone, Inc
- Kathy Jorge, Delphi Corporation
- Lisa Rodriguez,TRW Automotive
- Christine Tower, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
Subscribe to Motor Age and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free. Click here