Bosch Automotive Aftermarket announcedy the release of software version 3.4, adding new coverage and tests for Asian, European and Domestic vehicles for the Bosch ADS 325 and ADS 625 diagnostic tools in North America. The new software also includes major performance improvements, making the tool faster and more responsive in all phases of diagnosing vehicle issues.
The new software version 3.4 includes new coverage for late- and current-model vehicles, such as:
· GM: new coverage for model year 2018 vehicles and systems
· BMW: expanded coverage for 2014 – 2017 model years
· Hyundai/Kia: PIDs coverage for 2017 and 2018 model year
· Ford: New adjustment tests for PCM, transmission, brakes, chassis and body-type systems
· Audi/Volkswagen: New adjustment tests for engine diagnostics, calibration resets and module setups
· Mercedes-Benz: New adjustment tests for engine diagnostics, calibration resets and module setups
Additionally, performance improvements to the ADS series allows:
· CAN enhanced data stream paging can now record up to 32 items
· Faster on-tool asset loading including Code-Assist and DTC information
· OBDII freeze frame now displays all groups if there are multiple for the same DTC
· Faster browser performance, including wiring diagrams navigation on ADS 625
For more information on the new Bosch ADS series software update and full release notes, visit www.BoschDiagnostics.com/Pro/ADS
Search Autoparts is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.