AutoEnginuity, LLC, a global engineering company specializing in vehicle data stream and diagnostic solutions, recently announced the worldwide release of ScanTool® 12.3 for the Windows® platform. ScanTool is an award-winning vehicle diagnostics system for the professional vehicle service industry.
The ScanTool 12.3 improves overall coverage and features new enhanced Ferrari 599 / 612 and Maserati Gran Turismo and Quartroporte coverage. Also, included are coverage improvements for Mercedes, Mazda, and Nissan.
Important features include:
• Added Maserati Gran Turismo and Quartroporte Instrument Cluster (to include SIR Reset), Airbag TRW, Sachs Skyhook, and Automatic Gearbox system support
• Added Ferrari 599 / 612 Instrument Cluster (to include SIR Reset), Airbag SRS, and Engine SX and DX system support
• Added Mercedes CDI D2 diesel system coverage for Sprinter and V Class models (’12 – ’14)
• Added Mercedes CDI D3 diesel system coverage for E and C Class models (’10 – ’14)
• Added Mercedes Sprinter and V Class models (’11 – ’14) Airbag SRS, OCP, EZS, UCP, and Air Suspension system support
• Added Nissan Enhanced Powertrain Diesel CAN ('11 - '14) Work Support (Engine Adaptives, EGR Valve Programming, DPF Relative Pressure Sensor, Exhaust Fuel Injector Circuit, Air Damper Valve
• Improved Mercedes VIN decoding
Programming, CC/SL Program, E/O CC/SL Program, Fuel Supply Prev, Volume Control Valve Learning)For further details about ScanTool, visit http://www.autoenginuity.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Motor Age and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free. Click here