April marked the beginning of service for the 2018–19 Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) Board of Directors. The association is pleased to welcome Randy Miller, Collision Specialists, Inc., Austin and Tom Archambault, St. Anthony Mobil, St. Anthony. They join other members of the Board, which include:
- Will Latuff, Latuff Bros., St. Paul – President
- Wayne Watson, Autoworks Automotive Service Center, Woodbury – Immediate Past President
- Carl Thomas, Lancer Service Auto Care, St. Paul – Secretary/Treasurer
- Dave Bock, Auto Value Parts Stores/APH, St. Cloud – Associate Division Director
- Matthew Feehan, American Auto Body, Osseo – Collision Division Director
- Randy Notto, Lenfer Automotive & Transmission, Lino Lakes – Mechanical Division Director
- Bruce Tschida, Lake Marion Collision, Lakeville – Collision Seat
AASP-MN also extends a sincere thank you to this year’s outgoing board members:
- Greg Kasel, Downtown Tire & Auto, Hastings
- Mars Overlee, Rick’s 36 Automotive Services, Stillwater
The 2018-19 Board was installed during the AASP-MN Annual Meeting & Leadership Conference, April 5, at the Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington – Minneapolis South, Bloomington, MN.
AASP-MN is an association of independently-owned automotive service businesses and industry suppliers dedicated to improving Minnesota’s automotive service industry and the success of its nearly 800 members. For more information, visit www.aaspmn.org.
Are you doing all you can to protect the pump?
You are doing your customers no favors when you put a new fuel pump into a dirty gas tank. But with this step-by-step video, you can make vehicle performance better for customers.