CARS, the premier event for automotive service professionals, is excited to announce the involvement of Tim McDonnell, Mitchell 1 National Training Manager, in a “Shop Management Unleashed” session brought to you by Mitchell 1. This session will take place Wednesday, July 22 from 1pm - 2:30pm at the COBO Center in Detroit, Michigan during NACE | CARS 2015.
This session, targeting those involved with leadership management and mechanical technical tracks, will address the optimization of repair shop efficiency. McDonnell will help attendees discover whether they are reaching their profit-generating potential and provide solutions to maximize results for their business and customers through Mitchell 1’s Manager SE shop management system.
This 90-minute session is based on content from Mitchell 1’s popular two-day shop management workshop and will help you unleash the time-saving power of Mitchell 1 or ShopKey shop management software.
- Configuring Work-in-Progress Screen, Shortcuts, User Preferences
- Automating HazMat, Shop Supplies, Labor Rates, Tax Settings, Customer Types, Late Fees
- Setup for the way you work: Reports/Printers, Security, Vehicle Recommendations
- Repair Order Tips: Options, Parts, Labor, Sublet, Notes, Symptoms, Revisions, History
- Simplify Repeated Tasks: Part Kits, Canned Jobs
- Manager SE Overdrive: connecting to industry’s widest selection of parts catalogs
- How inventory and purchase orders work with electronic parts ordering
- Follow-up tools generate additional business and customer loyalty
- Extending your shop management system into your driveway and your bays with Mobile ManagerPro
Current users of the Mitchell 1 Shop Management System will find this session valuable, as well as anyone interested in learning about the features and benefits the software offers to increase efficiency in all aspects of an auto repair business. CARS is excited to have Mitchell 1 on board for the expanded 2015 event, featuring more mechanical specialty and technical training than ever before, with sessions, such as Mitchell 1’s, focused on leadership from all segments of the automotive service repair industry.
About the Speaker:
Tim McDonnell is National Training Manager for Mitchell 1, creating multimedia materials and providing training for Mitchell 1 customers and sales team. You may have seen Tim online, where he moderates and actively contributes to Mitchell 1's Shop Management user forum at managerforum.net. He lends his voice and audio engineering expertise to the training videos included with all Mitchell 1 products, as well as the phone system you experience when you call Mitchell 1.