Robinair has released new air conditioning (A/C) refrigerant databases that include charge amounts and component oil capacities for most vehicles model year 1997-2018. The databases, 34411-H, 34412-C and 34413-A were developed to provide the most up-to-date information available. The updates ensure the vehicle system is charged with the proper amount of oil and refrigerant, per factory and OEM specifications.
34411-H R-134a vehicle A/C refrigerant database 2018
- Compatible with Robinair 34788, 34788-H and 34988
- Includes refrigerant charge and oil capacities for A/C system components for most makes and models 1997- 2018 passenger vehicles using R-134a refrigerant
34412-C R-134a vehicle A/C refrigerant database 2018
- Compatble with Robinair 34288NI, 34788NI, 34788NI-H and 34988NI
- Includes refrigerant charge and oil capacities for various components within the vehicle’s A/C system for most 1997-2018 passenger vehicles using R-134a refrigerant
34413-A R-1234yf vehicle A/C refrigerant database 2018
- Compatible with Robinair AC1234-4
- Includes refrigerant charge and oil capacities for vehicle A/C system components for most 2013-2018 passenger vehicles using R-1234yf
Robinair is driven by innovation and continues to be at the forefront of mobile A/C recovery. For more information on A/C recovery machines, tools, equipment and accessories, visit www.Robinair.com.