The new Ingersoll Rand® W5133 IQV20 Series 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench is the next generation 3/8” impact that vehicle service technicians need to complete work quickly and without switching tools.
The impact wrench is more durable with stronger internal parts and has four forward power modes that always operate at max reverse torque. It is 7” long and has a tapered front end for greater access in tight spaces. It delivers 550 foot-pounds of nut-busting torque and 365 foot-pounds of max torque.
The following are features of the Ingersoll Rand W5133 Compact Impact Wrench:
- A variable-speed switch and electronic brake increase control while using the tool
- The brushless motor and impact mechanism are finely tuned to unleash an excellent power-to-weight ratio
- It provides technicians better ergonomics and accessibility while working in tight spaces with the angled handle
- The Chip-on-Board LED task light has four dimmable settings. The 360-degree ring of light eliminates shadows in the area that needs servicing
Vehicle service repair and industrial maintenance technicians rely on the W5133 impact wrench for power and durability in tough environments. The tool is available with a 3/8" or 1/2" square drive and weighs 5.3 pounds. The all-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism delivers the power technicians need without adding extra weight to the tool.
The Ingersoll Rand W5133 has four forward power modes that always operate at max reverse torque, so operators don’t need to switch tools for different tasks. The four modes for forward control include:
- Max Power: Tightening bolts on brake calipers, transmissions, axles and flanges previously required a pneumatic impact tool. The max power setting delivers up to 340 foot-pounds of torque, so technicians do not have to switch tools when tightening bolts.
- Mid Power: The mid-power setting tightens fasteners at up to 240 foot-pounds of torque for applications that don’t require maximum torque speeds.
- Wrench Tight: Instead of changing to a hand wrench, technicians can use the tool’s wrench tight setting to tighten fasteners at 10-to-24 foot-pounds of torque. In this setting, the tool automatically shuts off so that bolts are not over-torqued on parts such as suspension bolts, motor mounts, brake calipers, bumper covers and lug nuts.
- Hand Tight: The hand tight setting turns slowly, creating a snug fit for parts such as valve covers, transmission pans, drum housings and other light fastening applications at two to nine foot-pounds of torque. When the tool reaches the point of impact, it also shuts off to avoid over-torqued fasteners.
The Ingersoll Rand W5133 withstands repeated drops and exposure to harsh fluids. The chemical-resistant composite housing and patented steel-reinforced frame increase durability. The spark-free brushless technology and reinforced bushing increase the lifespan of the motor.
The 20-volt battery is compatible with the Ingersoll Rand IQV20 Series battery system. To learn more about the Ingersoll Rand W5133 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench, visit www.IRTools.com/W5133.