Millimeters matter, and these 10 lucky winners are receiving materials designed to make their repairs even easier.
As part of the new webinar from “Millimeters Matter: Corrosion Protection in the Post-Inspection Era” from 3M, these 10 winners each will receive a3M Cavity Wax Plus cases and wand kit valued at more than $150. They were chosen randomly from collision repair professionals who registered to watch the webinar in July.
The winners are:
• Boyd Adams, Adams Collision LLC, Batton Rouge, La.
• Derald Andrews, 1stCertified Collision Center, Riverside, Del.
• Cosmo Campos, CARSTAR Eddy’s Auto Body, Long Beach, Calif.
• Ray Chatfield, Truck Collision Services Inc., Lansing, Mich.
• Brian Garner, Sandhills Community College, Buffalo Lake, N.C.
• Chris Hedrick, Statesville Collision Center, Statesville, N.C.
• Frank Pinto, Premier Autobody & Frame, Canyon Country, Calif.
• Brent Pound, Friendly Chevrolet Collision, Dallas
• Tyler Tracy, Tracy’s Body Shop – North, Lincoln, Neb.
• Ron Wickman, Royal Coach – Addison, Addison, Ill.
The highly informative and engaging webinar still is available from 3M. Click here to register for the webinar detailing the importance of corrosion protection. 3M experts Shawn Collins and Dennis Keicher, both advanced application engineers, lead the hands-on examples of how you can protect the work you do.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
• An overview of OEM guidelines
• SOPs for making the right repair
• Using the right materials with SOPs
• Discussion of the materials planning process including estimating, documenting and invoicing
• Much more
The webinar is available for $49.95 for lifetime access. Register now by clicking here.