At booth #782 during NACE | CARS 2016, Autologic will demonstrate capabilities of its recently unveiled Autologic Assist suite of capabilities that uses state-of-art technology to combine extensive online third-party vehicle data resources and a superior diagnostic (AssistPlus) device with real-time access to its Fault 2 Fix Team of dealer-trained Master Technicians providing vehicle diagnostic support. Autologic Assist simultaneously integrates expert knowledge and service, innovative software and a multi-faceted, touch screen device -- helping ensure vehicle issues are diagnosed correctly the first time. Autologic Assist is specifically designed to directly address the ever-increasing complexity involved in diagnosing and repairing European automobiles, s.a. BMW, Mini, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Peugeot, Citroen and Renault.
The Company will show attendees firsthand the benefits of its new, unparalleled solution, affording them the opportunity to realize significant cost benefits associated with using Autologic Assist when repairing European vehicles.
From the more than 300,000 cases submitted by Autologic customers in the past 12 months worldwide, the Autologic Fault 2 Fix Team:
- Received more than 50,000 cases displaying fault codes from AssistPlus, of which one in three were unique (totaling 15,000+ individual fault codes identified)
- Repaired more than 1,200 different automobile models
- Successfully fixed 97.5% of all cases submitted
With Autologic Assist, customers are:
- Fixing cars faster and shortening their customers’ turnaround times
- Increasing both efficiency and productivity at the repair shop level Enhancing customer satisfaction
- Growing daily car count by as much as 25 percent
- Increasing both profitability and annual revenue
Autologic Diagnostics is a worldwide provider of the first-and-only cloud-based, vehicle-connected aftermarket automotive diagnostics solution, Autologic Assist, that enables mechanics and repair shops to quickly identify faults in vehicles and repair cars faster. Autologic Assist’s “fault-to-fix, fast” approach allows vehicle problems to be determined quickly and correctly the first time, with fewer dealership referrals. Autologic Assist users and repair shops realize improved productivity, increased financial benefit and enhanced customer satisfaction.
From Assist Centers in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Germany, the Company serves more than 8,000 customers spanning 120+ countries and specializes in catering to repairs primarily associated with European vehicles.