AutoEnginuity, LLC, a global engineering company specializing in vehicle data stream and diagnostic solutions, today announced the worldwide release of the Giotto® scan tool (Version 17.0) for the Windows® platform. AutoEnginuity® scan tools are award-winning vehicle diagnostics systems for the professional vehicle service industry.
Giotto® 17.3 introduces expanded Porsche and Audi / VW enhanced support. Included with this release are more Drive Links, and model coverage, added VIN pulling for the pre-OBDII vehicles (except the 993 and 1st Gen Cayenne) and:
• Added sensors and some basic actuations support for:
• 911 (991) '12-'19
• Boxster and Cayman (981 & 982) '12-'18
• Panamera (G1) '10-'16
• Added DTC retrieval and clearing for new UDS-based systems found on the Panamera (G2) and 3rd Gen Cayenne (9YA)
• Driver Door, Passenger Door, Rear Left Door, Rear Right Door, Driver Side Seat Memory, Passenger Side Seat Memory
• Added Window Normalization test for the driver and passenger door modules
• Added Drive Link system test for the following CAN TP2.0 systems:
• Additional Heating
• Driver Door
• Driver Side Seat Memory
• Lane Change Assistant
• Passenger Door
• Passenger Side Seat Memory
• Rear Right Door
• Rear Left Door
• Trailer Hitch
For further details about Giotto products, visit www.autoenginuity.com/ or email email@example.com.
AutoEnginuity, LLC, is a global leader in vehicle diagnostic solutions. Since 2002, AutoEnginuity has been delivering superior vehicle specific coverage while maintaining reasonable prices. AutoEnginuity develops world-class vehicle diagnostic solutions for individual, business, and industrial applications.