Introduced in February 2012 with more than 190 part numbers for popular GM applications, Delphi has added nearly 100 additional remanufactured instrument clusters covering more than 16.9 million GM ehicles from 1996 to present to its product offering.
Like this article? Sign up for our enews blasts here.
What Instrument Clusters Do
Delphi’s remanufactured instrument clusters provide critical vehicle data on odometer reading and speed, engine temperature and RPMs, battery voltage and oil pressure — all in one easily installed unit.
Why Instrument Clusters May Require Replacement
Additional replacements may be necessary as the result of failure of gauges, VF lights, stepper motors and internal circuit boards, which cause loss of communication with the ECM. Instrument clusters can also be damaged during collisions.
Why Delphi Instrument Clusters for Replacement
- Designed and remanufactured to OE standards: Delphi instrument clusters are remanufactured to OE standards to ensure longer-term reliability, and to operate properly with fully functioning features and displays appropriate for each GM make and model. They are remanufactured with OE-qualified parts and processes. Each remanufactured cluster is programmed and calibrated with critical information such as steering wheel control functionality.
- ·Parametric testing: Without knowledge of OE product standards and software, some competitors can only conduct simulation testing to validate functionality. Delphi conducts parametric testing at the electronic component level validates proper operation and longer-term reliability.
How to Order Delphi Remanufactured Instrument Clusters
- Go to go.delphi.com
- Click on "Document Library"
- Click on “DPSS Product Documents”
- Click on “Instrument Clusters”
- Download “Delphi Reman Product Order Form”