The University of the Aftermarket, in partnership with the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA), will host a two-day seminar on the implementation and management of aftermarket catalog data standards. The program will be held March 27-28 at Northwood University’s satellite campus in Troy, Mich.
Like this article? Sign up for our enews blasts by clicking here.
The program was developed for aftermarket catalog managers and product information professionals who would like to sharpen their knowledge and management of the industry data standards – ACES and PIES. Seminar topics will include:
- Building the Foundation – Managing Brand Identification, using AftermarketMatch.com and working with product-specific attributes
- Understanding how to get the most from the ACES and PIES documentation and rules
- Working with the Vehicle Configuration database and other components of the standards
- Understanding how to get the most value from the ACES Enhanced Standard website
- Using PIES to send packaging, pricing, interchange and other product information
- Understanding the best practices for product images and other digital assets
- Real-world application exercises and discussion of compliance with trading partner requirements