COMPTON, Calif. – Transamerican Auto Parts (TAP), the leader in the aftermarket truck and Jeep space, announced that several leaders have joined TAP or have been promoted into new leadership roles. These leadership moves were a part of a strategic corporate structure reorganization designed to better align TAP’s capabilities, optimize operations across the organization, and accelerate the company’s long-term strategic growth plans.
“TAP has a rich and long history as a leader within the Jeep and truck aftermarket space and we are drawing on our strong brands and talented team to continue that legacy, while transforming our business and positioning the company for continued success,” said TAP President Craig Scanlon. “With our ultimate goal of delivering the best products and services to our customers, we have made several transformational changes to our structure and created new organizational teams; and we are placing the right leaders on the right teams to guide our efforts.”
New Additions to TAP’s Corporate Structure and Leadership Team
- Adam Trowbridge has been named senior director of Category Management, reporting to Scanlon. Trowbridge has been with TAP for 15 years and most recently steered TAP’s Supply Chain strategy. As the leader of the newly formed Category Management team, Trowbridge will be responsible for the strategic direction, expansion and performance of TAP’s holistic product portfolio, which includes all third-party and TAP brands.
- Brian Rowland has been named senior director of Marketing, reporting to Scanlon. Rowland has been with TAP for three years leading E-Commerce, Direct Sales, and Customer Service. Rowland will be responsible for the new centralized Marketing organization created to drive brand awareness and customer loyalty, as well as accelerate TAP’s customer engagement strategy for the 4WP and TAP brands. Joey DiGiovanni who is the founder and former CEO of the very successful UTVUnderground brand joins TAP to lead the company’s strategies around social media, content marketing and partnerships. Joey will lead all business-to-consumer and business-to-business social media, branded video production and influencer marketing, reporting to Rowland.
- TAP named Victor Gonzales as senior director of the new National Sales division, reporting to Scanlon. Forming an enhanced B2B sales structure, the National Sales team will create a competitive advantage for TAP by elevating the overall service and experience for the company’s business-to-business customers. Gonzales has been with TAP for 13 years, where he was responsible for growing the company’s Wholesale organization.
- Evan Keller joined TAP as senior director of the newly created 4WP division, reporting to Scanlon. Keller joins the TAP team from Polaris Industries’ Off-Road Vehicles division, where he oversaw the sales and dealer promotion strategy. In his new role, Evan will be responsible for enhancing and growing the 4WP shopping experience through its brick and mortar stores, direct sales, and online channels. Sammy Cervantes, Director, 4WP Stores, will continue to lead the 4WP stores and focus on expanding its footprint and highly profitable service center capabilities, reporting to Keller.
- Jordan Benning joined TAP as senior director of TAP Business System, reporting to Scanlon. Previously with Polaris’ Integration team, Benning has spent the last two years at TAP leading integration efforts following the company’s acquisition by Polaris.
The New Way to Affect Change In Your Shop
Give us one minute of your time, and you'll learn three key ways shopping for parts online can change processes in your business.
“Our management team is the perfect combination of new and experienced TAP leadership,” said Scanlon. “During their tenures at TAP, Adam, Brian, Victor and Sammy have proven themselves to be strategic leaders with a strong understanding of the industry who have helped guide TAP into the company we are today. With our new organizational structure, knowledgeable leadership team, and the dedication and commitment of more than 1,900 passionate TAP employees across the United States, I look forward to seeing the incredible achievements that await.”
In addition to the new and promoted senior leaders, nearly 40 additional current TAP employees are being promoted into new roles or are taking on new experiences as a part of the new organizational structure.
About Transamerican Auto Parts
Transamerican Auto Parts is the world’s leading manufacturer, wholesaler, and retailer of aftermarket parts and accessories for trucks, Jeeps, SUVs and four-wheel drive vehicles. Transamerican operations are comprised of 4 Wheel Parts retail locations in North America, Transamerican business-to-business sales and distribution, Dealer Services International and the Transamerican Auto Parts brands, which include Smittybilt, Rubicon Express, G2 Axle & Gear, Pro Comp, LRG Wheels and Poison Spyder. We Sell It. We Own It. We Live It. For more information about Transamerican Auto Parts, Dealer Services International, please visit: www.transamericanautoparts.com.