Five college students are entering this new school year with some of the financial burden eased after receiving scholarships from Automotive Parts Associates. The scholarships are in the amount of $1,000 per student and were made possible by the shareholders of APA.
This year’s recipients are:
- Emmalee Richards, Southeastern University, Florida – ETG Auto Supply
- Jonathan Joyner, Virginia Wesleyan College – Olympus Imported Auto Parts
- Gregory Davis, Albion College, Michigan – All European Auto Supply
- Diana Davis, Hope College, Michigan – All European Auto Supply
- Joy LaCava, University of Massachusetts – LaCava & Sowersby
Applications were reviewed by a committee, with consideration going to scholastic achievement, career goals and written essays.
APA’s 2018 Scholarship application process is open and runs until March 31, 2018. For more information e-mail Judy Sanell at email@example.com
Automotive Parts Associates is a member-owned cooperative made up of over 80 member shareholders distributing auto parts from 400+ warehouse and company store locations throughout North America. For more information about APA membership, contact Business Development Director Rick Caiello at 913-310-9250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Aftermarket Business World and receive articles like this every month….absolutely free. Click here.