As the grand-prize winners of the Automotive Distribution Network’s recent Repair America fall promotion, five technicians and their spouses are set to enjoy a four-day Phoenix getaway, highlighted by a day at the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving.
The winning couples will be flown to Phoenix for a stay at a resort hotel with luxury accommodations. Following a welcome reception and dinner, the winners will spend the next day with Parts Plus/Great Clips driver Clay Millican at the Bondurant School.
The winning technicians will drive a fleet of 426-hp 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LEs, learning advanced street-driving skills and racing techniques as they navigate the track. While spouses are welcome to drive on the track as well, they also have the option of indulging at the resort’s spa.
The grand-prize winners are:
• Andrew Soto, TCR II Suspension Brake & Alignment; Tucson, Ariz.
• Phil Libera, Kendall County Repair; Plainfield, Ill.
• Jim Reid, Frosty Air Inc.; Milltown, N.J.
• Doug Woodyard, Smith & Keene Electric; Chesapeake, Va.
• Lee Buckman, B & B Automotive; Rochester, N.Y. “The Network is pleased to award these deserving technicians a thrilling day of full- throttle driving at the best racing school in the country,” says Bob Barstow, vice president of marketing for the Network. “This is a unique opportunity for these Parts Plus and Auto Pride customers to experience the method of racing that made the legendary Bob Bondurant a champion.”
Service dealers became eligible for Repair America’s weekly, monthly and grand prizes by making qualifying purchases at participating Parts Plus and Auto Pride distributors and auto stores.
Operating under the brands of Parts Plus, Parts Plus Mexico, IAPA and Auto Pride, the Automotive Distribution Network is a large and diverse program group. For more information, contact Bob Barstow at Network Headquarters, 3085 Fountainside Dr., Ste. 210, Germantown, TN, 38138. (901) 682-9090.