The LATIN AUTO PARTS EXPO, the leading auto parts exhibition in Latin America and the Caribbean, has announced its speaker line-up for its fifth annual exhibition, taking place July 25-27 in Panama City, the Republic of Panama.
This year’s educational conferences feature a variety of industry experts who will address recent developments in their respective fields and leave auto parts dealers with innovative strategies to expand their businesses and adapt to the industry’s fast-paced marketplace. The conferences will take place from noon to 2 p.m. July 26thin the Salón Portobello, located on the second floor of the ATLAPA Convention Center.
The Conference keynote will be delivered by Michael Dunne, CEO of Dunne Automotive, an international based firm specializing in global electric and autonomous vehicles.
The full schedule is listed below:
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:15 p.m. Gustavo Lima (CEO, Latin Expo Group, LLC.), Opening Statements
- 12:15 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. Donny Seyfer (Co-Owner, Seyfer Automotive Inc.), The Effects of Advanced Vehicle Technology on Vehicles, Providers and Customers
- 12:30 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. Carlos Romeu (Commercial Director, M & J Sunshine Corp.), A Recount on the History of Oil, its Specifications, and its Journey to Current Guidelines.
12:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Keynote Michael Dunne (CEO, Dunne Automotive Ltd., Hong Kong) Topic Highlights:
- China’s Strategic Policies for Auto-Tech Revolution (Made-in-China 2025)
- Key Milestones: Tech Revolution in China’s Automotive Industry 2015-2020
- China Roadmap to Electric, Autonomous and Ride-Sharing Leadership by 2030
- Successes and Pitfalls of entering markets in the Americas & Europe
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. Christopher Cloutier (President, Golden Rule Auto Care), Adding Technology to your Shop Operations. How does Technology Apply to a Shop Owner?
- 1:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Alejandro Hernández Márquez (Sales Manager- México, Walker Products), Controlling Pollutant Emissions in Gasoline Vehicles.
- 1:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Mark Phillips (Editor & Video Host, of Auto Care Media), A Video Is Worth A Million Words: Using Video To Educate Your Automotive Customers.
A Question & Answer session will immediately follow the presentations as well as a raffle for (2) iPads Minis for attendees present during the drawing.
For auto part companies looking to enter or expand their market share in Latin America and the Caribbean, Panama is the place to be this July 25-27, 2018. Spaces are limited and the show sells out each year. If your company is interested in joining a renowned list of international exhibitors, please email email@example.com, call +1 786-293-5186 or visit www.latinpartsexpo.com.
A special thanks to the Official Show Sponsor, Akebono Brakes www.akebonobrakes.com.
Subscribe to Aftermarket Business World and receive articles like this every month….absolutely free. Click here.