MAM Software partnered with Elite EXTRA, a real-time GPS dispatch management solution designed to maximize employee productivity, improve customer service and promote efficiencies.
The partnership allows MAM’s Autopart users to efficiently deliver product to their customers within tight timeframes. Elite EXTRA provides services like route optimization for new or existing customers; the ability to track drivers so customers can know when their product will be delivered; and proof of delivery, which is key to knowing when the customer actually received the product on site.
Designed as a dispatch management efficiency tool by and for auto parts distributors, EXTRA is a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that runs on existing computers, smartphones and tablets, meaning there is no need to purchase, install, or maintain any additional software or servers.
Other key elements of the Elite EXTRA service include:
• Route Sequence Optimization - Gives the most optimal route for the driver to get to customers in the most efficient sequence and route.
• Integration/Order Capture - Orders are sent from Autopart to EE to ensure accuracy of orders the customers will be reviewing with the driver.
• Proof of Delivery (POD) - Allows for the capture of signatures at the customer site.
• Real-time GPS Tracking - Tracking the driver allows the user to know how long is spent driving, what route was used, where the driver made stops and whether the optimization of the route was overridden or not. It also tracks the speed of the driver.
• Mobile - Making it easy for the driver to use the device within the vehicle but also take it with him for signature capture etc.
• Business Intelligence - Allows the user to see metrics of orders, deliveries, driver time and on time performance.
• Software as a Service - This allows the user to have a more affordable solution.
“Elite EXTRA has always had a great working relationship with MAM,” said Jim Ward, President of Elite EXTRA. “We are excited to showcase how our technology, coupled with a solid Autopart integration, can provide great cost-savings and efficiencies for Autopart users.”
|FREE TELEMATICS WHITEPAPER by CTT|
Stay ahead of the industry by expanding your technical automotive knowledge by downloading our free whitepaper.
“We are always looking for reliable partners who will help our customers run their businesses more effectively,” said Lance Brierley, Director of Product Management for MAM Software. “Based on feedback we’ve received, Autopart users have been looking for a dispatch and delivery service like Elite EXTRA, and we’re more than happy to provide them with more options that will work for their individual businesses.”
Subscribe to Aftermarket Business World and receive articles like this every month….absolutely free. Click here.