Hedges & Company offers an exclusive webinar in conjunction with Google, designed specifically for aftermarket parts & accessories manufacturers.
The webinar will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. EDT October 19.
"Nearly all automotive parts & accessories buyers go online to research brands and products. It doesn't matter if they're going to buy online or in a brick & mortar store," said Jon Hedges, president of Hedges & Company. "Parts & accessories consumers can now be targeted with pinpoint precision. Manufacturers have unprecedented ways to scale up marketing to reach automotive parts shoppers and buyers across millions of websites."
During the webinar, Google's Candace Jordan will share search trends and insights specific to automotive parts & accessories manufacturers. Julie Hedges will share the results of Hedges & Company consumer research showing the value of manufacturers' online presence, how consumers use manufacturer websites, and the impact of the growing manufacturer to consumer relationship on the rest of the supply channel. In addition, she will share industry best practices and insights to increase sales and build brand awareness.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Latest industry trends & insights specific to manufacturer websites.
- Exclusive insight into how consumers search for brands and products.
- Insights into consumer preferences: buying direct from manufacturers or through retailers.
- Tips for cost-effective marketing across millions of websites, yet still targeting parts & accessories shoppers.
- Overcoming online marketing challenges.
Space is limited, register at http://ow.ly/xSRJ30fFwSg
Webinar updates and webinar questions and answers will be posted on social media using the hashtag #DrivePartsSales.
Subscribe to Aftermarket Business World and receive articles like this every month….absolutely free. Click here.