Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, today announced the latest in a series of enhancements to the Epicor MechanicNet Cloud CRM solution, a leading customer retention and outbound marketing solution for automotive service businesses. The new and enhanced features – including a comprehensive social media scoring/reputation management application, expansion of text messaging to include appointment reminders, and more – can be seen in the Epicor booth (2238) during this week’s Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX), in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“Epicor acquired MechanicNet in June, and since that time has invested in several new features to help make it the industry’s most effective CRM solution,” said Stephen Gannon, Epicor automotive business lead. “Every general repair shop, tire dealer and other automotive service business is looking to increase bay traffic, revenue and profitability. Epicor MechanicNet Cloud CRM is built to help users achieve each of these goals.”
The solution’s new and enhanced features include:
- Reputation management application: Each user’s online reviews are integrated into the solution’s OBD4 Business analytics dashboard to allow for easy access and a timely response.
- Appointment reminders: The solution’s mTexting application has been expanded to include sending mCal appointment reminders as text messages. In addition to reminder emails, the Epicor MechanicNet Cloud CRM solution also will send a text message within two hours of a confirmed appointment.
- Redesigned communications console: The solution’s communications console has been redesigned and expanded for ease of use. The console now includes a mobile-friendly responsive design and enables users to add or remove columns.
- OBD4 Business dashboard: KPI data panels now include customer response by email rather than postcard, new customers by type of outbound communication, and repair ticket rankings. The KPI panel snapshot can now also be exported for use in other applications.
- Holiday promotions: Promotional materials have been extensively updated to help ensure maximum impact and response.
- Sales manual materials: The entire portfolio of program examples has been redesigned to help users project a progressive, highly professional look.
Epicor aftermarket technology specialists will offer free demonstrations of the Epicor MechanicNet Cloud CRM solution in booth 2238 during this week’s AAPEX Show in Las Vegas. In addition, Epicor offers free, web-based product demonstrations throughout the year. To learn more and set up a free demonstration, call 888.463.4700 or visit https://www.epicor.com/en-us/industries/automotive/.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software designed to fit the precise needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 45 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud or on premises. With this deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions can dramatically improve performance and profitability while easing complexity so you can focus on growth. For more information, connect with Epicor or visit www.epicor.com.