IRVINE, Calif./PRNewswire/ -- A new company, Bmmpr, pronounced "bumper," (https://www.bmmpr.com), is making major waves by bringing car security into the modern age with a launch of a security solution that provides real-time protection, conveniently accessed via smartphones.
Provided through a novel innovation of physical hardware and digital software, the company's unique sensor requires no expert installation and can be set up completely within a user's vehicle in three minutes. In the event of an impact of any strength from a tennis ball to a vehicle collision, a multitude of data is sent through a cellular connection directly to a user's smartphone, letting them know when the impact occurred, the specific location on the vehicle and the severity of the impact.
"We're solving this simple issue: passive car alarms suck," said Marko Mandaric, project lead and majority owner of Bmmpr. "They make a lot of noise, but not much else."
Bmmpr recently partnered with top camera manufacturer, AUKEY, to add a wireless dash cam that connects directly to the Bmmpr app, so users can also receive an image from the camera, along with the events' details.
Additional core benefits of the Bmmpr car security system include:
- Smartphone Link: Receive all impact information directly to your smartphone.
- Stored Impact Metadata: All impact information is stored on your smartphone for security and insurance purposes. Quick zip functionality to send off to adjusters.
- Immediate Impact Notification: Receive a notification on your smartphone within 6.5 seconds of an impact with any strength against your vehicle.
- Multiple event type tracking and identification: Impacts are just one type of event we register with our sensor group.
- Impact Direction and Location: See where your vehicle has been hit directly from your smartphone impact report.
- Keep Pets Safe: Pet owners can make sure pets are safe in their car as Bmmpr notifies users if the temperature reaches dangerous levels inside a vehicle with exact temperature sent directly to their device.
- Exceptionally Easy Installation: Easily installed in your vehicle within three minutes and does not need any professional installation.
- No Monthly Plans: Coverage for the first three years of the security system is included in the MSRP. Only $20, $25 elsewhere a year, afterward.
Bmmpr is launching an Indiegogo campaign, https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bmmpr-the-smart-alarm-for-cars-security#/, to spread awareness about its product among consumers and the investment community. The company also has plans to eventually develop an adapter that can be placed on a consumer's battery mount enabling Bmmpr to be available for any model or year of vehicle.
Bmmpr was created because your car is an important part of your life. Utilizing technology and innovation, Bmmpr is giving car owners peace of mind by providing them the vital information and tools that they would otherwise have no ability to access.