The newly released AAIA 2014 Digital Tool and Equipment Purchasing Trends study reports that the majority of tool and equipment purchasing decision-makers used the Internet primarily for seeking information, not for actually purchasing tools and equipment.
The report provides insight into overall factors influencing tool purchasing decisions, online tool and equipment purchasing experiences, type of tools and equipment planned for future purchases and percent of tools and equipment purchased online.
This two-part report extensively explores the decision-makers’ utilization of the Internet as a tool and equipment-purchasing medium. The first part of this report analyzes tools purchasing, with the second focusing on equipment purchasing all of which is based on the redesigned survey questionnaire created by the AAIA Tool and Equipment Committee. Powered by Nxtbook Media LLC, this digital publication features added value with functional enhancements. Users can:
• Download Excel-based files, charts, tables and graphs that can be copied and pasted for presentations.
• Turn pages with the click of a mouse.
• View pages in a variety of sizes and formats.
• Quickly locate what you are looking for through a “word search” feature.
• Save material for future reference through the “bookmarks” feature.
• Print the entire publication.
The 2014 Digital Tool and Equipment Purchasing Trends report is available for $175 for AAIA members and $350 for non-members. To order, visit www.aftermarket.org and click “Market Intelligence,” or call AAIA market research at 301-654-6664.
Subscribe to Aftermarket Business World and receive articles like this every month….absolutely free. Click here.