ABRN is on the hunt to recognize the collision repair industry's best and brightest shops through our annual Top Shops contest.
You don't need to be the biggest in size or revenue to make an impact. We are looking for shops who stand out from the crowd — do you provide a unique customer experience? Have stand-out technicians and a stellar training and education model? Have you launched an innovative marketing or outreach campaign? Have a strong community impact? Use social media in a creative way?
We want to hear your story. Get started now by downloading this PDF, which includes the contest rules and what you need to submit to ABRN to be considered for the contest.
The contest runs June 2 through Aug. 29, so take a look at the rules and entry information PDF and start your entry now. Shop owners will be required to answer questions about their operation and submit photographs of the shop. Judges will review all of the entries, with a winner being announced this fall.
Shops from around the country will enter; 10 will be selected as finalists; but only one will be named the winner. The Top Shop will be featured on the cover of our December 2014 print issue. The winner and nine finalists will also be featured in articles in the issue, showcasing what sets these shops apart.
Download the form and enter today. A few reminders about your entry:
- You must enter digitally. You can send your entry on a jump drive/USB drive, or through an online retrieval site, such as DropBox or YouSendIt (with access granted to ABRN Managing Editor Krista McNamara at email@example.com)
- Photos must be in the jpg or .tiff format, and must be high resolution (300 dpi or higher). We cannot accept photos embedded in a Word, Power Point or PDF document. Please send raw photo files only.
- Please be sure to include photo captions. We want to know specifically what we are looking at.
- Please be sure to include specific contact information for the owner, or whomever is best to reach out to with questions or to pass on notification of being selected a finalist.
- Receipt of all entries will be confirmed via email; please be sure to include an email address for communication.
If you have any questions about the contest, send an email to ABRN Managing Editor, Krista McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know if you have any questions. We can't wait to see your shop!
Subscribe to ABRN and receive articles like this every month….absolutely free. Click here.