As we head into 2014, there are many new marketing ideas to try, training courses to take advantage of and new services to offer customers. Why not start documenting what your shop is doing now in anticipation of entering ABRN's annual Top Shops contest?
The contest will kick off again this spring, but if you'd like information on how to enter before it is released on our website, just send an email to Krista McNamara, ABRN managing editor, at email@example.com. Every year, the contest searches for the 10 best shops in the country, highlighting an overall winner and nine other quality shops.
The rules will be announced this spring, but by sending McNamara an email, you can get the information before it's posted on our website. In the meantime, check out more about our 2013 winner, Lefler Collision and Glass in Evansville, Ind. You can read about them in our official news release or in their feature story from the December 2013 issue of ABRN.
- Auburn Collision Center, Auburn, Calif.
- Car Crafters, Albuquerque, NM
- Central Collision Center, Mokena, Ill.
- Collision Care Auto Body Centers, Mokena, Ill.
- D-Patrick Body & Glass, Evansville, Ind.
- Fabricante Auto Body, Lake Forest, Calif.
- G&C Auto Body, Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Mayfield Collision Centers, South Euclid, Ohio
- Nagy's Collision Specialists, Doylestown, Ohio
Subscribe to ABRN and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free. Click here