The asTech OEM Information page is loaded with updated resources direct from the automakers to keep you in the know as you work.
|Want more ? Enjoy a free subscription to ABRN magazine to get the latest news in collision repair. Click here to start you subscription today.|
ENTER CODE : EHYBRID AT CHECKOUT
Find the latest troubleshooting and repair guides, scan positioning statements, information on the latest modules and more from Nissan, Honda, Toyota/Lexus/Scion, Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler/Dodge, Audi, BMW and Acura with one click.
- Collision Mitigated Braking System (CMBS) Indicator On with Collision Mitigated Braking System Diagnostic Trouble Code P2583-97 (CMBS DTC P2583-97)
- Occupant Detection System (ODS) Troubleshooting and Repair
Chrysler / Dodge
Toyota | Lexus | Scion
- Module information
- Body electrical diagnosis & repair
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Occupant Classification System (OCS) initialization
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) approved wiring repairs
- Toyota Positioning Statment
Get Free OEM Training
Now is your chance to register for an expo pass to NACE Automechanika Chicago, where you'll have a chance to walk the show floor and take part in free OEM trainings.