Following its already released plans for SEMA, BASF has announced the following additions to its itinerary at the show:
- At booth #21437, BASF will be introducing a new exclusive benefit for its Glasurit® customers that will help drive more business to their doors. To learn more, customers can stop by the booth at any time during the show.
- At booth #16026, BASF’s Human Resources staff will be recruiting for select automotive refinish positions from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on both Tues., Nov. 3 and Wed., Nov. 4, and also on Thurs., Nov. 5 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- BASF will feature spray demonstrations that feature primer, basecoat and clearcoat outside the Convention Center near the Ford Out Front display in booth #61019. Participants will have a chance to spray on mini hoods and the Glasurit demos will feature a sprayable body filler.
- Glasurit demos will be conducted on: Tues., Nov. 3 from noon to 2 p.m. by Chip Foose and on Thurs., Nov. 5 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. by Tyler Nelson from G3 Rods. On Thursday from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Mike and Jim Ring from Ringbrothers will make an appearance at the paint demo booth.
- R-M® demos will be held on both Wed., Nov. 4 and Fri., Nov. 5 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. by a team of BASF experts, and also on Wed., Nov. 4 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. with JF Launier from JK Kustoms.
- During the Collision Industry Conference being held in conjunction with SEMA at the Westgate Las Vegas, BASF’s Mike Carroll will take part in the “The Future of OEM Paint Finishes in the Aftermarket” discussion panel being held at 9:15 a.m. on Tues., Nov. 3.
For more details on BASF’s previously announced SEMA events, please visit: https://www.basf.com/us/en/company/news-and-media/news-releases/2015/10/P-US-15-183.html
About BASF Automotive Refinish
BASF's Automotive Refinish business makes and markets coatings for the collision repair, commercial fleet and automotive specialty markets. Its paint products are supported by technical training programs, advanced color information systems and business management and planning tools. For more information visit http://www.basfrefinish.com
BASF Corporation, headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey, is the North American affiliate of BASF SE, Ludwigshafen, Germany. BASF has more than 17,000 employees in North America, and had sales of $20.6 billion in 2014. For more information about BASF’s North American operations, visit www.basf.us.
At BASF, we create chemistry – and have been doing so for 150 years. Our portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. As the world’s leading chemical company, we combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation, we enable our customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society. Our products and solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring nutrition and improving quality of life. We have summed up this contribution in our corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future. BASF had sales of over €74 billion in 2014 and around 113,000 employees as of the end of the year. Further information on BASF is available on the Internet at www.basf.com