To help business owners train and prepare their employees, SEMA Show organizers have identified 10 must-attend educational seminars at the 2013 SEMA Show.
The 10 sessions focus on general practices and new tools that are relevant to all businesses. These sessions are:
• Monday, Nov. 4, 9:30 am: Build a Winning Marketing Strategy
• Monday, Nov. 4, 1:00 pm: How to be an Island of Excellence in an Ocean of Mediocrity
• Monday, Nov. 4, 3:00 pm: Insider Tips: Sell Specialty Equipment Products in China, the World’s Largest Emerging Automotive Market
• Tuesday, Nov. 5, 9:30 am: Creating and Executing a Smart Business Plan
• Tuesday, Nov. 5, 11:00 am: Great Retail Experiences – 5 Critical In-Store Design & Layout Touch Points That Create Optimal Selling Environments
• Tuesday, Nov. 5, 1:00 pm: Google: Road to Winning Drivers – Driving Sales in a Multi-Device World
• Tuesday, Nov. 5, 3:00 pm: Who’s in the Driver’s Seat? A Comprehensive Look at Generational Trends in the Automotive Industry
• Wednesday, Nov. 6, 1:00 pm: How to Successfully Buy & Sell Products in Online Marketplaces
• Wednesday, Nov. 6, 3:00 pm: So, That’s Where the Money Goes!
• Thursday, Nov. 7, 1:00 pm: Sales 3.0: The New Contact Sport – How to Use and Leverage Social Media Marketing for Small Business Sales Success
Each of the sessions listed above is one-hour long and available free of charge to those with SEMA Show credentials. The SEMA Show educational program includes more than 90 seminars, all taking place throughout the week of the SEMA Show. For locations, descriptions and complete details, visit www.SEMAShow.com/education.
The SEMA Show is a trade-only event not open to the general public. The annual event features manufacturers of auto parts and accessories and connects them with buyers from all over the world. To learn more, visit www.SEMAShow.com.
About SEMA and the SEMA Show
The SEMA Show is a trade show produced by the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA), a nonprofit trade association founded in 1963. Since the first SEMA Show debuted in 1967, the annual event has served as the leading venue bringing together manufacturers and buyers within the automotive specialty equipment industry. Products featured at the SEMA Show include those that enhance the styling, functionality, comfort, convenience and safety of cars and trucks. Additional details are available at www.SEMAShow.com or www.sema.org, 909/396-0289.
Search Autoparts is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.