Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes (SWAF) announced it has enhanced one of the automotive and commercial refinish industry’s most effective informational resources, its newly updated website: www.sherwin-automotive.com.
To best serve the more than 500,000 unique annual visitors the newly reorganized site now provides easier navigation that has been expanded to include more information, technical and educational content. In addition to the site’s updated look and feel, it now features:
An intuitive site structure and navigation allowing a customer to easily find information by:
- Market Segment
- Product System or Type
- Programs and Services
- Product, Color & Business Training Services, Consulting and A-Plus™ Network information
- Color Tools
- Product information that’s reorganized and enhanced to highlight features & benefits, technical information and additional resources such as product videos and downloads
- Easier access to technical data and additional reference materials for each segment’s products
- Store locator to find one of the 190+ company-owned, direct distribution-branches in North America as well as other Sherwin-Williams product distributors
- A dedicated motorsports section promoting the brand’s status as the Official Transportation Finishes of NASCAR®
- Easy-to-utilize “Contact Us” functionality which now allows a shop to request an immediate sales or technical service assistance call
- Training courses categorized by color, product and business including training schedules
- Informational press releases, company history and industry partnerships
“Our goal in designing and launching the expanded website was to have it become a virtual sales, service or technical call right at our customers’ fingertips,” said Adam Chafe, vice president, marketing for Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes. “This expanded customer experience will provide immediate color, product and technical information for every one of our markets, including collision repair and custom, fleet refinishing, heavy truck & bus, OEM interiors, commercial and sign manufacturing.”
He noted the new site provides a better organization of content so it utilizes fewer clicks, all resulting in a better user experience. The site is integrated with social media allowing users to easily share content across Facebook. It also links to a robust YouTube platform which hosts videos on the latest product and application methods along with customer testimonials, body shop productivity and profitability stories and lean process and business consulting tips.
Chafe notes the new design is completely consistent with the brand’s overall corporate site, providing consistency throughout digital review of the entire organization’s products and services. In addition, the functionality of Sherwin-Williams’ popular FormulaExpress® Color Retrieval System and its E-Store is incorporated into the new design for a seamless transition for regular users.
For more information about Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes’ new web site, visit www.sherwin-automotive.com; or call 1-800-SWULTRA (1-800-798-5872).
The Sherwin-Williams Company, founded in 1866, is one of the world's leading companies in the manufacture, distribution and sale of coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers. Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes, a division of The Sherwin-Williams Company, manufactures and distributes a complete line of advanced technology paint and coating systems for automotive and fleet refinishing industries.
Subscribe to ABRN and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free. Click here