Canadian Collision Industry Forum will bring industry experts together at NACE to examine how global trends provide a window into future developments in the Canadian collision repair business. Keynote speaker, David Lingham, IBIS Board and Director, Orbis Business Impact is joined by Canadian experts:
Patrice Marcil Strategic Planning, Training & Customer care Manager - Axalta
Rick Orser Business Manager, Automotive Aftermarket Division - 3M Company Canada
Dave Smith Country Manager VR/CV, Canada - AkzoNobel
Roland Taube Director, PBE Operations, Canada - LKQ
David and CCIF guest speakers will discuss:
• What are the top line trends around the world which might make Canada smile or scowl?
• Repair segmentation: Does it exist? Is it the model for the future?
• Battle for the customer between Insurers and OEM’s - how will telematics change the equilibrium?
• What does this mean for Bodyshops? Fewer companies doing more of the work?
• Buy or lease? Drive or not drive? Car or no car? The future generations view of mobility.
• Accelerating change requires critical thinking, making the right business plan more important than ever.