CARSTAR, North America’s leading premier network of independently owned collision repair facilities, announces company-wide leadership realignment and promotions as it plans for strategic growth.
Following a record year of performance, CARSTAR has plans to accelerate its growth as it enters its 30th year of business. Supporting this growth is CARSTAR’s corporate team, filled with experienced and talented members who consistently work together to achieve results for not just its customers, but also its franchise, insurance and vendor partners.
Understanding that performance drives growth, CARSTAR is aligning the EDGE operational platform and insurance sales efforts under one strategic direction, better positioning CARSTAR to continuing improving its key performance indicators, profitability and franchise partner success. This new streamlined leadership consists of:
- Former CARSTAR franchise partner Jeff Labanovich, now General Manager of CARSTAR in Canada, has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to continuous operational enhancements. Reporting to Dean Fisher, Chief Operating Officer for CARSTAR North America, Jeff will be responsible for both CARSTAR’s insurance and operations teams in Canada.
- Arlo Johnson, now General Manager of CARSTAR in the U.S., has lead various successful initiatives that prioritize partner needs and demonstrate CARSTAR’s premier capabilities. Reporting to Dean Fisher, Chief Operating Officer for CARSTAR North America, Arlo will be responsible for both CARSTAR’s insurance and operations teams in the U.S.
- Vince Matozzo, Director of Sales in Canada, is leading all insurance sales activity in Canada, reporting to Jeff Labanovich.
- Scott Paul, Senior Director of Sales in the U.S., is leading all insurance sales activity in the U.S., reporting to Arlo Johnson.
In addition to realigning corporate leadership, CARSTAR is acknowledging the following individuals for their demonstrated achievements in driving the business forward and strategically positioning CARSTAR for success in future opportunities:
- Jennifer Benner will now assume the role of Senior Marketing Manager for CARSTAR in Canada.
- Melissa Grmusa will now assume the role of Marketing Manager, taking on a larger lead in CARSTAR’s communications and public relations strategy.
- Connor Smith will now assume the role of OE Manager for CARSTAR, to continue building OE relationships and store participation in certification opportunities.
- Monica Horvath-Cekolj will now assume the role of Director of Franchise Services.
With plans to enhance its already thriving analytics team, CARSTAR is also allocating additional resources to this increasingly vital department in the coming weeks.
“These changes will help us achieve our goals of growth in scale, continued improvement in our key performance indicators and driving franchise partner profitability,” says Michael Macaluso, President, CARSTAR. “Our organizational changes are also a step forward in advancing our long-term succession plans, assuring talented and experienced leaders are present in all levels of the organization.”
The CARSTAR future is bright as it looks forward to accelerating its performance and supporting its ever-growing franchise family. For more information on CARSTAR visit CARSTAR.com or CARSTAR.ca. Interested in joining the CARSTAR family while still being a local owner and operator? Call 844-906-9764 to learn more!
CARSTAR is North America’s largest network of independently owned and operated collision repair facilities with more than 600 locations in 35 states and 10 Canadian provinces. A part of the Driven Brands family of automotive aftermarket franchise brands, CARSTAR delivers national scale, premier vehicle repairs, repeatable outcomes and the industry’s highest customer satisfaction ratings. Celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, CARSTAR has maintained its commitment to give back to the communities it serves through a variety of fundraising initiatives, including raising over $3 million for Cystic Fibrosis Canada, and has made fighting cystic fibrosis its cause, North American wide. For more information visit www.carstar.com and www.carstar.ca and follow on Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn. CARSTAR is actively seeking new franchise partners and interested parties should contact 844-906-9764.