The MSO Symposium, an exclusive and preeminent meeting for leadership in the collision repair industry, announces its 2018 Advisory Board following a meeting of industry executives, ASA staff and board members. This year’s Advisory Board members include:
- Bruce Bares, Certified Collision, CEO - Master of Ceremony
- Darrell Amberson, LaMettry’s Collision, President of Operations
- Chris Abraham, Service King Collision Repair Centers, CEO
- Tim Adelmann, ABRA Collisoin & Glass, President
- Scott Benavidez, Mr B’s Paint & Body Shop Inc., Owner
- Paul Gange, Fix Auto, President & CEO
- John Harris, John Harris Body Shops
- Jim Keller, 1 Collision Network, President
- Michael Macaluso, Carstar, President
- David Mitchell, Car Guys Automotive, CEO
- Ron Nagy, Nagy Collision Centers, President
- Tim O’Day, The Boyd Group, President & COO
- Vince Romans, The Romans Group, Managing Partner & CEO
- Dave Roberts, FOCUS Investment Banking, LLC., Managing Director and Automotive Group Team Leader
- Mark Sanders, Caliber Collision Centers, President & COO
- Roy Schnepper, Butlers Collision, President
- Marcy Tieger, Symphony Advisors, LLC., Managing Director
- Russell Thrall III, CollisionWeek, Publisher & Editor-In-Chief
- John Walcher, Veritas Advisors, Inc., President
- Rick Wood, Cooks Collision, President & co-CEO
The 2018 MSO Symposium will take place during NACE Automechanika on Thursday, August 9th, in Atlanta, GA at the Georgia World Congress Center.
This year’s symposium will offer insight on the latest trends & developments in the collision repair industry, as well as discuss unique dialogue revolving around some of the greatest challenges large, multi-shop organizations face. Attendees will benefit from the program's knowledgeable speakers, presentations, networking opportunities, and diverse panel discussions.
The MSO Symposium is the place for executives representing multi-shop operators (MSOs), along with single location collision repair facilities with annual sales exceeding $3 million, to come together to discuss how these trends will impact their business and the industry. In addition, speakers and panelists will share their experiences and knowledge, to provide this prominent sector of the collision repair industry insight as to how they grew their business and overcame obstacles on their path to success.
Registration for the MSO Symposium is now open at www.NACEAutomechanika.com/mso.
The event is also open to property and casualty insurance company executives, and OEM representatives.
For inquiries, please contact Jennie Lenk at JennieL@MSOSymposium.com, or Brian Nessen at BrianN@MSOSymposium.com
About Automotive Service Association
The Automotive Service Association is the largest not-for-profit trade association of its kind dedicated to and governed by independent automotive service and repair professionals. Headquartered in North Richland Hills, TX, ASA serves an international membership base that includes numerous affiliate, state and chapter groups from both the mechanical and collision repair segments of the automotive service industry. ASA advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive repair industry through education, representation and member services. asashop.org.
About NACE Automechanika
Now held annually, NACE Automechanika US was the 14th installation into Automechanika worldwide. NACE Automechanika US is the largest U.S. trade show dedicated to high-end technical and management-related training for automotive collision and service repair shops. The co-production between Automechanika and NACE will create a unified stage using NACE’s strong relationships within the collision and OE community combined with Automechanika's global strength throughout the automotive aftermarket. Working in collaboration, these entities will create an unprecedented partnership focused on training and product discovery for the automotive technicians, shop owners and distributors. www.NACEAutomechanika.com.