CARSTAR shop owners gathered recently in San Diego, CA for its annual conference and to honor its top performers from across the United States.
CARSTAR delivers the industry’s highest-quality collision repairs and excellent customer service through its 3C approach – which continually measures and enhances Closing Ratio, Cycle Time and CSI. CARSTAR also recognized the Overall 3Cs Award winner along with the top stores in Closing Ratio and Cycle Time. This year’s winners include:
2014 Overall 3Cs
- CARSTAR Kurt’s Collision Center, Maryville, IL
2014 Top Closing Ratio
- 1st Place – CARSTAR of Raytown, Raytown, MO
- 2nd Place – CARSTAR Highland Denver North, Denver, CO
- 3rd Place – CARSTAR Ideal Arvada Auto Body, Arvada, CO
2014 Top Cycle Time
- 1st Place – CARSTAR Kurt’s Collision Center, Maryville, IL
- 2nd Place – CARSTAR Ace Sullins, Miramar, FL
- 3rd Place – CARSTAR 76 Collision, Grand Rapids, MI
“Our commitment to excellent customer service and high-quality repairs is reflected in our consistently high customer satisfaction index, and these six store owners are examples for our entire CARSTAR network,” said David Byers, CEO of CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts. “Customer surveys and our own KPI measurement process tell us these store owners and employees receiving these honors have very strong operational foundations and a commitment to continuous improvement.”
Subscribe to ABRN and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free! Click here to subscribe.