ESAB Welding & Cutting Products announces its “More Power Per Pound, More Bang Per Buck” promotion on the purchase of select products, now through December 31.
Receive up to a $200 rebate simply by purchasing one of the following: Rebel™ EMP 235ic multiprocess welding system or Rebel EM 235ic MIG package ($200 cash back), Rebel EMP 215ic MIG/TIG/Stick package ($100 cash back), Rebel EM 215ic MIG package ($75 cash back), Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® 42 manual plasma system ($75 cash back) or Cutmaster 60i 1-phase or 3-phase manual plasma systems ($150 cash back).
“ESAB and Thermal Dynamics products offer industry-leading power-to-weight ratios, enabling fabricators to use larger diameter electrode or cut thicker material. Coupled with their compact size and light weight, these units also provide input power flexibility, making them perfect for fabricators on the move,” says Bill Wehrman, North American Marketing Communications Manager, ESAB.
To obtain their cash back, purchasers need to submit a completed rebate form and original invoice(s). Forms are available at participating distributors and online at esab.com/rebate. Visit esab.com/rebate for complete details on this limited time offer.
- Rebel EMP 235ic multi-process welder is the most mobile welder in its class and has the power and performance to handle demanding jobs. It weighs 53 lbs. and boasts a 235-amp rated output at 40% duty cycle with a maximum output of 250 amps. It accepts 90 to 270V 1-phase input power.
- Rebel EMP 215ic is a complete MIG/TIG/Stick package ready to weld anything – mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel – and go anywhere. It provides best-in-class arc performance, including 6010 Stick electrodes and Lift TIG welding. Rebel 215ic weighs 40 lbs., delivers a maximum output of 240 amps and provides 90 to 270V 1-phase input power flexibility.
- Rebel EM 215ic is a MIG welding packing that features traditional controls. Like all Rebel units, it provides sMIG Technology, ESAB’s innovative “smart-MIG” feature that dynamically monitors arc characteristics and fine tunes the welding output to match the operator’s technique.
- Cutmaster 42 plasma cutter provides versatility, power and portability. It cuts up to 5/8 in. on mild steel, weighs just 26 lbs. and offers 120/230V input power flexibility.
- Cutmaster 60i air plasma cutting system provides the industry’s highest power-to-weight ratio: 60 amps of output, yet it weighs only 37 lbs. It cuts 5/8-in. steel at 19 inches per minute, provides a maximum sever of 1-1/2 in., offers 208 – 480V, 50 or 60 Hz primary power flexibility and is available in dedicated 1- or- 3-phase options.
ESAB Welding & Cutting Products is a recognized leader in the welding and cutting industry. From time-honored processes in welding and cutting to revolutionary technologies in mechanized cutting and automation, ESAB’s welding filler metals, equipment, and accessories bring solutions to customers around the globe. For more information, visit www.esab.com or call 1-800-ESAB123.