The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) is excited to announce the kick-off of their 2015 #ALLIN4WIN Membership Drive. Everyone who joins WIN before December 31st will be entered into our Grand Prize drawing for a Free 2015 WIN Education Conference Registration Fee (a $450 value). In addition we are offering three separate mini-drawings for new members, renewing members, and referring members. Everyone who joins or renews their membership before December 31st will be eligible to win a $100 VISA gift card in at least one of the above categories.
WIN membership is open to all women (and men) in every segment of the collision repair industry. Membership is $75 per calendar year and students are $25 per calendar year. Anyone who joins during the membership drive will receive membership for the remainder of 2014 included with their 2015 membership. That’s 15 months of membership for the price of 12.
“The WIN mission is to engage women in the collision repair industry through education, networking and sharing of resources. In order to fulfill our mission, we are committed to growing our network throughout the industry. Our 2015 #ALLIN4WIN Membership Drive is designed to spread the word to the thousands of women in our industry, and we hope each one will consider joining the WIN network and adding their perspective and talents to our group,” stated Mary Kunz, chair of WIN’s membership committee.
To join go to https://www.regonline.com/WINmembership
Random Drawing Parameters (One winner in each category):
· NEW MEMBERS - One entry for each New Member who joins before December 31st
· RENEWING MEMBERS - One entry for each Current & Past Member who renews before December 31st
· REFERRALS - For all new, current and past members who refer a new member that joins before December 31st (One entry for each referral. The more you refer, the more chances to WIN!)
· GRAND PRIZE Random Drawing – all entries from above categories will be combined into single drawing where one winner will receive a Free 2015 WIN Education Conference Registration Fee.* (registration fee only, hotel and travel expenses are not included.)
· All details may be found on www.womensindustrynetwork.com
WIN is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to encouraging, developing and cultivating opportunities to attract women to collision repair while recognizing excellence, promoting leadership, and fostering a network among the women who are shaping the industry. For more information go to www.womensindustrynetwork.com
Subscribe to ABRN and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free. Click here